Re: Braille edge;

Michael Mote

Hi David. For my QBraille, the date/time settings are located in the applications section. Does the Braille Edge have this option?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 12:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille edge;

Hi, Michael;
another thing I'm trying to do with his braille edge, he wants to set the clock to 12 hour, and he wants to set the times zone.
I went into options, but I don't see such settings.
I agree with you, the braille edge manual is very difficult to follow.

thanks for your help.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a dream.