Re: NVDA audio ducking

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

In NVDA2019.3.1 the audio ducking is no longer there, and I couldn't find where it's located.

Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA audio ducking

Hello,
If you do a NVDA plus Control plus s this will bring up the choose synthesizer dialog. If you tab past the list of synths you will find where you can turn audio ducking on or off.

Greg Wocher

On Feb 19, 2020, at 1:38 PM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, can someone kindly tell me where to find audio ducking for NVDA? I went threw the settings. I wish NVDA had a settings center like jaws does and you can type what you are looking for. Heather