Re: Outlook 2010 issues

Smiling?

From your Inbox, try getting to your folders try using the keystroke Control+Y if Shift+Tabbing isn’t helping you out to access your folders.

As far as your accounts concern.

1. From focus within your inbox, Alt+F for the file menu.

2. Arrow down to Info and press enter.

3. Tab to add new account or something similar and press enter.

4. It's going to place you on email account by default (you can arrow down here and see the other options) available.

5. Tab through and fill in the various areas that are asking for your information specifically for your email account.

6. Tab to next or finish and if everything is correct, it will send a test message verifying this unless you have unchecked this option. If it ends up not working, go through it again and this time instead of selecting email account where you arrowed down in step 4 and this time, arrow down to manually configure server settings.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rayn Darren
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 issues

HI all,

I’m having some trouble with outlook 2010. I cannot navigate to my folders without using my mouse cursor for either Jaws or NVDA. It’s driving me crazy, Also, I’ve set up rules and am now not getting notice of any new emails at all, regardless if they go to my inbox or not.

Finally, I need to add around half a dozen additional accounts to outlook, but can’t sort out how to do so, they are NOT gmail accounts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sarah