Re: Pontes Media Downloaded Issue

Joe Orozco

Does anyone have a link to download the older version? Thanks in advance.--Joe

On 2/19/20, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
Hi George,

I did reinstall the program and it now works fine.

On 2/19/2020 9:57 AM, George McCoy wrote:
Ron,

Version 3.1.1 is, in many ways, a step backward.  You get almost no
feedback about downloads in progress, so it's hard to know whether a
download is taking place or not.

You might try the following:

Open Pontes Media Downloader 3.1.1.

Press ctrl plus u to update the download engine.

Click the ok button when the update finishes and try your download again.

Hth,

George

On 2/18/2020 4:54 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

For the past day or so, I have been unable to get anything from
Youtube to download using the latest version of Pontes Media
Downloader.  Has anyone else had this issue and if so, is there a
solution?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.