Re: Accessible Program for Remapping Keys on Laptop

Joe Orozco

I didn't see anyone respond to this email. Yes, there's a program
called Sharp Keys. In one column you pick the key you want to remap,
and in the second column you pick the key function you want to replace
it with. Make sure you set your screen reader to read all punctuation
at least temporarily so that you can hear the exact key names. Let me
know if you don't find it on Google.


On 2/7/20, Rich DeSteno <> wrote:
The subject says it all.  Are there any such programs?

Rich De Steno

Join to automatically receive all group messages.