locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Carolyn Arnold

And, wow, you could get two iPhone 11's with AT&T contract for $21.57 for 30 months, which would equal that $1,300 dollars - getting two phones with higher trade value down the line.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I’m sure it is smart and it flips.

But holy moly, 1300 u s dollars and then you have to pay x dollars a month to use it!!

Great for those with money to burn.

I purchased a second-hand I phone for 20 per cent of that price and it does way more than what I need from a smart phone.There’s more than one reason to call it a wallet phone.

…and on that note, I fold…