locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Terry, yes I do. What would you like to know about it or if you want, you can feel free to contact me at the first number below and I will be glad to have a discussion with you. Or if you want to email me some contact details off list I will be glad to give you a call.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

Does anyone know anything about the blind shell phone?