Plextalk list problems help please?

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Hi List, I have been receiving plextalk messages since 2009, but when I sent a message just yesterday, I received a message saying that I was not subscribed to it.

I haven’t yet found my original welcome message from that list. So, I am not sure what to do.

What I had been wanting to talk with some members about was how with the old Plextalk Recorder I could record a music lesson and then go back over sections of it bit by bit so I could memorize each part.

Unfortunately, that machine has finally died, and I have been trying to find a new digital replacement.  I have tried with 2 that sounded good, but both have needed to be returned as unsatisfactory for this purpose.

While the Milestone 112 Ace will record long sessions and will rewind, it only will rewind all the way to the beginning.

I want to know that plextalk Pocket will act like the old first Plextalk Recorder and let me rewind whatever section I am working upon, so I can memorize it before going on to the next section.

Do any of you know the answer?

I would be very grateful for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky Vaughan