Re: Plextalk list problems help please?

Penny Golden

We can find you the answer.

I have 3 plex talk two machines.  I love them. and when they go, why, I'll be a sad lady.

I have a plextalk pocket, but I'm so used to the plextalk 2 machines, and so unused to the pocket, I'll have to do some digging.

What I do is bookmark something, and then you can manually go back to it; or you can set the thing to play it over and over.  When I wanted to learn a song, I used that repeat feature and kept hearing it again and again, so I could familiarize myself with the words, for I was playing guitar and couldn't read them.

I can't access the plex talk pocket just now. I have let the battery deplete, I guess, and really, I need some assistance in figuring out what is what.

I'll try to charge it and see what we can do.

But the plextalk 2 definitely had the capability of using bookmarks that would take you back to where you needed to be.  you could set the beginning marker and the end and then, as I said, replay the material between those two marks.

Best,

Penny

pengold2@...

As for the list,

I'll see if I can figure that out, too.

On 2/20/2020 6:27 PM, Alex Stone wrote:
Vicky, I can’t answer your question, but how do I join the Plextalk list?

On 20 Feb 2020, at 23:48, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, I have been receiving plextalk messages since 2009, but when I sent a message just yesterday, I received a message saying that I was not subscribed to it.

I haven’t yet found my original welcome message from that list. So, I am not sure what to do.

What I had been wanting to talk with some members about was how with the old Plextalk Recorder I could record a music lesson and then go back over sections of it bit by bit so I could memorize each part.

Unfortunately, that machine has finally died, and I have been trying to find a new digital replacement.  I have tried with 2 that sounded good, but both have needed to be returned as unsatisfactory for this purpose.

While the Milestone 112 Ace will record long sessions and will rewind, it only will rewind all the way to the beginning.

I want to know that plextalk Pocket will act like the old first Plextalk Recorder and let me rewind whatever section I am working upon, so I can memorize it before going on to the next section.

Do any of you know the answer?

I would be very grateful for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky Vaughan