locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Lenron

the volume button is on the side of the phone. Same thing for the power button.

On 2/21/20, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

So you are saying that IOS is such a wonderful OS that it is impossible
for anything to go wrong and cause complete loss of speech that simple
fixes like the ones you suggest won't resolve? And is it not true that
the latest IPhone models have no physical buttons of any kind?  If so,
how do you locate the volume and home keys if you have no speech in the
first place?

Gerald

On 2/21/2020 7:03 AM, chris judge wrote:

Yes, but once you learn the device you will learn that loss of speech
is usually caused by:

1. Speech being muted. Solved by a 3 finger double tap.
2. Voice over being turned off. Solved by either asking siri to turn
it on, or pressing the home key 3 times quickly. In the case of
the iPhone 10 or above, press the power button 3 times.
3. Voice over volume being turned down. Solved by invoking a gesture,
then pressing up on the volume button.

It’s like any other technology, Once you learn it, things are much
simpler than they seem when the device is new to you.