Re: Announcement: Accessibility Webinar from Comcast; February 24

David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...>

Hi, Josh.

I don't have any information about this as the team that I work with doesn't get directly involved with the various plans which are being offered except where accessibility is concerned. I would recommend that you call (800) 934-6489 and ask about what plans and options might be available in your area.

David Goldfield

www.davidgoldfield.org

Twitter @davidgoldfield

On 2/21/2020 6:46 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi David,
I heard that Comcast is now offering skinny bundles of channels so you can customise what you get on TV so that it is more to your liking and you don't have a bunch of channels you may not or do not watch. Will this "tv choice" package be out soon? My 2 year promotion ends in May and I would really like to get rid of a bunch of channels I do not watch, but I want to keep my current internet speed.

Thanks,

Josh