locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

chris judge

Sorry, makes sence now. Thanks for clarifying.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma
A. Boge
Sent: February 21, 2020 10:19 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I slightly misquoted the headline, which is:
SEISMIC SHIFT -
Apple is considering letting users change default email, browser, music apps
in iOS The plans are not final, but they would make for a radical change in
strategy.
https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/02/apple-is-considering-letting-users-c
hange-default-email-browser-music-apps-in-ios/

Best, Norma, who's still LOL