From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of jan
howells via Groups.Io
Sent: February 21, 2020 11:05 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I have been using ios since 2012. My brother bought me my very first iPod
Touch, Then in 1013, he bought me an iPad mini. He just bought me an iPad
mini 4. I love the books by Larry Lewis that National Braille Press has.
Thez have helped tremendously.
I think that he is the direcjor of flying blind.

Jan