From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I can't address anything iOS specifically; that said, in the
Android World, there are myriads of keyboards available.
For example, there's a keyboard that's exactly like a
regular computer keyboard, only it's virtual. This keyboard
has the familiar Control, Alt, Up and Down Arrow keys.

For anyone interested, look for the Blind Accessibility
Keyboard at Google's Play Store. The most common keyboard
used by the blind in Androidville is Google's GBoard. No,
it doesn't have the control, alt, up and down arrow keys,
and it is primarily a Touch & Lift keyboard. I believe I
have about five different keyboards installed on My Shiny
Android toys and I switch back and forth amongst them though
I use GBoard much of the time.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado