locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Holly

Gerald:

I have an Apple Magic blue tooth keyboard. It is light weight and portable, and the keys are large enough to accommodate locator dots.

Of course, it would not be practical to walk and use it.

Also, with a smart phone, you have access to sighted help anytime with apps like 'Be My Eyes' and AiRA.

There are many text to speech scanning apps, money identifiers, color identifiers.
Apple also has a free app called Seeing AI, which does many amazing things to help blind people. Even can read handwriting.

I was very reluctant to switch from my flip phone to a smart phone, but after taking the plunge, I never looked back. I am 75 years old, so no spring chicken either.