locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Leedy Diane Bomar

Also, the Apple magic keyboards have tactile markings on the F and J keys. Seeing AI is actually produced by Microsoft but runs on iOS.
Apple Accessibility is available 24/7 for free, and they will screen share with you.

Diane Bomar
On Feb 21, 2020, at 10:02, Holly <feyk7@comcast.net> wrote:
´╗┐Gerald:

I have an Apple Magic blue tooth keyboard. It is light weight and portable, and the keys are large enough to accommodate locator dots.

Of course, it would not be practical to walk and use it.

Also, with a smart phone, you have access to sighted help anytime with apps like 'Be My Eyes' and AiRA.

There are many text to speech scanning apps, money identifiers, color identifiers.
Apple also has a free app called Seeing AI, which does many amazing things to help blind people. Even can read handwriting.

I was very reluctant to switch from my flip phone to a smart phone, but after taking the plunge, I never looked back. I am 75 years old, so no spring chicken either.