From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 10:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

Gerald:

I have blue tooth hearing aids from Costco that are compatible with my
iPhone. They cost $1400 a pair and work great.

Also, with dictation and Siri you can do almost everything hands free.

Unfortunately, I don't think any amount of useful information the list
members offer you would convince you, as you are just closed minded on the
subject.