locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Alex Stone

A virtual keyboard is a keyboard which only appears on the screen of the device.

On 21 Feb 2020, at 20:28, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Okay; I can't figure out how you can have a virtual keyboard. I think that people were asking about physical keyboards. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I can't address anything iOS specifically; that said, in the Android World,
there are myriads of keyboards available. For example, there's a keyboard
that's exactly like a regular computer keyboard, only it's virtual. This
keyboard has the familiar Control, Alt, Up and Down Arrow keys.

For anyone interested, look for the Blind Accessibility Keyboard at Google's
Play Store. The most common keyboard used by the blind in Androidville is
Google's GBoard. No, it doesn't have the control, alt, up and down arrow
keys, and it is primarily a Touch & Lift keyboard. I believe I have about
five different keyboards installed on My Shiny Android toys and I switch
back and forth amongst them though I use GBoard much of the time.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado