locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Pamela Dominguez

Wow!  Windows 98 crashed?  I used it for a long time, and it was good for me.  Pam.

Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

Let’s see now.

In the last millennium, I think it was 1998,  Mr. Micro, Bill Gates was on stage, Start me up by the rolling stones was blasting in the background.  It was the launch of windows 98, the newest, hottest operating system in the solar system.

Bang!!! Windows 98 crashed.

So, if you experience a little hiccup with your device, favorite or otherwise,  don’t despair;  pick up that shovel and deal with it.  If yu   expect  flawless performance, all the time, everytime,  you’ll need a new existence in a new universe.

I still wish my fn I phone had an s d card slot.