From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

Alex, I doubt if Gerald has ever held a smart toy in his
hands! Whilst his fears and assumptions are somewhat
misplaced, I'd like to think that you and I were in the same
place until our hot hands proved us wrong when we began
playing with our smart toys! Believe me, Alex, I have a
number of blind friends who contend that I've made a horrid
mistake running with Android toys. However, I am a SILLY
CHILD who loves to tinker with what I consider to be
impossible just to see how far along I can get by learning
what I don't know. I have surprised myself, and yet I can't
come up with a way to teach some of my findings to others.
In my books, that's not very nice!

More than anything else, curiosity pushed me to get out and
go lay my feeble fingers on a smart toy. First, I grabbed
the iPhone; for reasons I can't even describe in clear
language, it didn't FIT SNUGLY in my hands; I couldn't claim
it as mine. Next, I grabbed an Android toy and, after five
minutes of playing with it, I took it home with me! The
sales lady who helped me was stunned! Before me, she had
sold more iPhones to blind customers and she was so sure I
wanted an iPhone too. I haven't looked back ever since.
Will I ever purchase an iPhone anytime soon? May be when I
get to the point where I want to do a comparison analysis of
the two mobile platforms and record the results for
educational purposes. For now, I personally DO NOT WISH to
purchase a smart toy that DOES NOT COME with an SD card slot
as I prefer to keep documents and such saved locally just so
I can access them when I happen to find myself in
environments where the cloud waits patiently for the rain
drops to begin trickling down. Also, if I don't have access
to my smart toy for some reason, I can take out the SD card
and go to work on a Windows computer without compromising
anything.

Anyhow, it is my hope that those of us who haul around a
smart toy can continue to help encourage Mr. Levy to get to
a phone store and go play with a smart toy. Hey, someday,
he could be teaching me something I didn't pay attention to
on my smart toy!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado