locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Carolyn Arnold

What is an ssmax?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alex Stone
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 2:39 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I feel the same about my xsmax.
On 21 Feb 2020, at 18:21, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

I love my iPhone 11 and I use it for everything everywhere.

Yes, iPhones do crash. My iPhone 7 Plus that I had for two years crashed last summer. Fortunately, I was able to get a decent deal on the iPhone 11 back in October. Now I use it and I’m very happy with it. Wow phones to crash, it isn’t too hard to get a new one if you can work out a deal with your carrier as I did with T-Mobile.

You can do just about everything with the iPhone and the android phone using Siri, Google assistant and some form of dictation. Yes, the iPhone and the android phone is a very convenient pocket computer that will enable you to do so much in your daily life that you will not believe it! It is well worth the investment and the time it takes to learn.

Blessings,

Victor
On Feb 21, 2020, at 10:08 AM, james f hooper <james_hooper@earthlink.net> wrote:

Greetings holly I tried writing off list couldn't figure out how or what
command to use, wanted to talk with you about your hearing aids, I
was just diagnosed Tuesday with a severe hearing loss and need to
look in to getting hearing aids.