locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Carolyn Arnold

You know, someone had posted instructions on one of the iPhone lists about the differences in phones without the Home Button, and I studied them, would just read over those instructions periodically. My husband just knew I'd have frustrations with the 11, but have not. It is so sturdy and reliable.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Dowling
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 3:33 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

I also love my iPhone 11.
Just got it a few weeks ago, and switching from an 8 to an 11 was kinda challenging at first, but I used one of my friend's phone a few months back, and he had a xr, so it obviously wasn't that different.
On Feb 21, 2020, at 3:28 PM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Okay; I can't figure out how you can have a virtual keyboard. I think that people were asking about physical keyboards. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I can't address anything iOS specifically; that said, in the Android
World, there are myriads of keyboards available. For example, there's
a keyboard that's exactly like a regular computer keyboard, only it's
virtual. This keyboard has the familiar Control, Alt, Up and Down Arrow keys.

For anyone interested, look for the Blind Accessibility Keyboard at
Google's Play Store. The most common keyboard used by the blind in
Androidville is Google's GBoard. No, it doesn't have the control,
alt, up and down arrow keys, and it is primarily a Touch & Lift
keyboard. I believe I have about five different keyboards installed
on My Shiny Android toys and I switch back and forth amongst them though I use GBoard much of the time.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado