locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Victor

Yes, it certainly helps to be curious about new technology. Being curious makes it much easier to learn. If you don’t particularly like new technology or you have no curiosity about it, it’s going to be much harder to learn it.

I have been curious about science and technology all my life. I’ve also been a huge science-fiction fan all my life. Some of my best times were spent watching great science-fiction TV shows and movies. I’ve never been afraid of the computer or learning new technology. I have always found it interesting and fun.

Victor

On Feb 21, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:

Mr. Judge wrote in part:

"I can't speak for anyone else, but there's nothing quite like the feeling
of being independent."

Yes you can! You just spoke for me in a much simpler way than I would have
done. The need for independence is a huge reason why I am always tinkering
with all sorts of toys! No, I am neither a super being nor the best child
in the block; I just have an enquiring mind whose thirst can't be quenched!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado