locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Karim Lakhani

When you listen to the radio, on the iphone, does the battery stay at a high %?

I can make it last  longer when I used the data option to low usage.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 3:43 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

For those iPhone users who have problems with their batteries draining quickly, try using low power mode and make sure that you research ways to save your battery. There are many ways to do so. Your battery should not drain that quickly if you are taking certain steps to preserve it.

Victor

On Feb 21, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Gary Greico <pianotuner3@...> wrote:

Could we stop fighting children.

On 21-Feb-20 4:30 PM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io wrote:

No, I'm not really Christ.  I'm Jewish and find your reference to Christ in this context highly offensive and inappropriate for this list. Don't do it again.

Gerald

On 2/21/2020 3:34 PM, Alex Stone wrote:

Surely he isn’t really Christ, is he?

On 21 Feb 2020, at 15:47, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...> wrote:

Christ Gerald, that’s true of everything, isn’t it?