locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Gerald, I may be stupid as usual, but in My Shiny Android world, I don't
necessarily have to use a physical bluetooth keyboard for typing text on my
toys. I can, using a USB OTG cable, connect a regular keyboard with a USB
interface to my toys and use it.

Since I'm always MOVING MY RESTLESS LEGS all over the place, a bluetooth
comes in handy as I don't need to tinker with wires and cables. Again, this
is what I am able to do in My Shiny Android world; in this regard, my
options are almost virtually endless in Android Land!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado