From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
James Bentley
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

Hi Carolyn,

A larger phone is probably perfect for you. You can carry a purse. I would
look funny if I tried that.

The last time that I looked, OtterBox stopped putting the plastic screen
protector on its Defender series. You just add the second tempered glass
protective screen which all by itself might get you by a short drop to a
hard surface.

Glad you are enjoying your new phone.

James B