locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Holly

I first learned the computer at age 60. I knew my vision would get progressively worse, as I have a degenerative retinal disease, so didn't want to be sitting in the dark with no way of communicating or connecting with people. I was lucky to have a wonderful local blind foundation and took lessons there for as long as I could.

I was also lucky enough to have a long-time friend who went into his own computer business and he built all my computers and helped out immensely.

It did take a while for me to jump to the iPhone, but when I read an article about 'Seeing AI', I was hooked.