locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Pamela Dominguez

These days, you wouldn't look so funny. There are small bags that can be carried by either men or women. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Bentley
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Smart Flip Phone?

Hi Carolyn,

A larger phone is probably perfect for you. You can carry a purse. I would look funny if I tried that.

The last time that I looked, OtterBox stopped putting the plastic screen protector on its Defender series. You just add the second tempered glass protective screen which all by itself might get you by a short drop to a hard surface.

Glad you are enjoying your new phone.

James B