locked Re: New Smart Flip Phone?

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Having just sat down to email this morning and having found a plethora of messages on this subject, I have to comment.

First, LOL, thanks for the laugh. That's a reali-time illustration of how to use a comma incorrectly. He needs to read Eats Shoots and Leaves by Lynn Truss.
"The panda bear eats, shoots and leaves." VS "The panda bear eats shoots and leaves.". <smiling>

Second, I think we might all learn from this collection of messages. Some folks feel they must reply to every, single, flippin' message on this list! Most of these replies are one-liners. I persevere against the sandstorm of messages.

Ann P.