Re: Charter account on WLM

Lynette

Changing the outgoing server to smtp and checking the authentication option did the trick. Thanks for the assistance.

From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:09 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Charter account on WLM

Hi Lynette,

Okay so far these settings look good but, 1 other setting to look at.  On the Server tab tab past, checked Remember password check box, not checked Log on using Secure Password Authentication check box, checked My server requires authentication check box and on the Settings...button press the spacebar.  There are 2 options here and you want the one below.
checked Use same settings as my incoming mail server radio button, 1 of 2

This is the setting I use on my IMAP account, but if this doesn't work try #2, but you'll have to enter account / password info in the appropriate fields.