locked Re: References to Christ.

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

There was one instance of swearing, which was not related to the messages concerning Chris and the misspelling of his name. That is the message to which we are referring. It's somehow gotten tangled up with the Chris business, though.

It is common netiquette not to swear, curse or use vulgar language on the net because these lists are worldwide and one may offend others. All we're asking is that common netiquette be observed so that folks aren't offended. <smiling> The original poster didn't even write his misuse of God's name correctly. He needed a comma. 'nough said.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring