From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Changing Computer Name

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the verification. I changed, what I thought
was the computer name, with my Microsoft account on the MS
website, and damn, it turned out to be my user name! I had
to reinstall Win10 and I don't want to go through that crap
again! LOL LOL Microsoft Accessibility couldn't get it
right again, so I just reinstalled.

On 2020-02-23 2:14 p.m., Mike B wrote:
Howdy All,

I want to change the computer names on a couple of our
computers, but
if I do this will changing computer names cause any access
problems
with any of the User Name folders? Thanks mooy moocho.