Re: What is a good flip phone to buy?

Abbie Taylor

Terry, this depends on what carrier you use. Different phones work with different carriers. I use Verizon and recently purchased an Exalt LG phone, which I really like. Calling, texting, contacts, the voice recorder, alarms, timer and stopwatch are all accessible. The only things I can't do with this phone are email and web browsing because the browser doesn't work with speech. It's over $100, but I was able to get it through Verizon on a payment plan. Your Verizon store should  be able to order it for you. I'll send you instructions on how to use it if you email me privately. I hope this helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...