Question about focus 40 blue

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could tell me why a friends Focus 40 blue will not work on his iPhone when using the cord commands.  The rocker switch and the little enter key on the right work, but if you use cord h for home or cord b for back or any cord commands it will not do anything.  Is there something we need to turn on in either the phone or the Focus?  Thanks for any help with this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne