locked Re: References to Christ.

Shelly Kane

I also thought the story with Chris was comical.  Honestly, I didn't see our Lord used as a curse and I'm glad that I didn't.  I think we need to move on from this topic and hope everyone knows not to use the Lord's name the wrong way.  Everyone makes mistakes and what's done is done.

Shelly

On 2/23/2020 4:40 AM, jan howells via Groups.Io wrote:
I thought that story about Chris was great.  That was not a curse.  It is worth remembering.  It made me laugh.  I was not offended by that.  I was about someone using His Name with Gerald.  Sorry!

.