Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] facebook login email address change question

Keith, yes it is, but I was unable to do it with a screen reader and I had to have my wife change it for me on the computer. If you figure out a way to do it with a screen reader either on your phone or computer let me know

On Feb 24, 2020, at 4:37 AM, Keith S <ks.steinbach03@...> wrote:

Hi, is it possible to change my facebook user login email address?  I added a new email address to my Facebook account, but the email I use to log into facebook has a Primary notation next to it under settings, and the new email is below it as well, but I don't know if I can actually change the user log in email address to use the new email address as my log in email.

Thanks

Keith