Re: What is Microsoft C++?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there Gary!

C++ is a computer programming language.  It is as I understand one of the more commonly used languages for writing and compiling programs.  Without getting much more technical this is what microsoft uses to write and compile a lot of their programs and operating systems.  If I am incorrect, I suspect someone will let me know<SMILE!>. Hope this answered your question..? Have A Good 1! de

<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 24-Feb-20 06:52, Gary Price via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm sorry if this is a really simple question.
Please can someone on here tell me in simple terms what Microsoft C++ is?
See I've got a friend of mine who wants to use the Vocalizer voices with NVDA downloaded from a website I know about, but he doesn't have Microsoft C++ installed.
And I'm not sure how to explain what they are because I don't know properly myself.

I've tried a Google search for this question, getting the answer Integrated development environment.
But I don't understand what this means.

Thanks I look forward to any replies.
Gary Price
Sent from my 13 inch Mac book pro.