Type N Speak Info Needed

Mike B

Hi All,

I don't know much of anything about the Type N Speaks, other than you can save notes, documents address books...

I'm looking into purchasing 1 for an elderly lady that could use something like this for her personal files and such.  Can anyone answer the following questions please?

Does the Type N Speak have its own speakers, or will speakers need to be provided as well?  And do the speakers use a, 3.5 MM, plug / port if necessary?

What speech synthesizer does it use?  Also, Can the synthesizer settings be tweaked much like JAWS & NVDA?

All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.