From: Penny Golden
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 2:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] low tec solutions

Hi.  Let me see if I get this right.

You cannot burn stick incense because it stands way up, right?  but you could burn cone incense, because it's right down there in the burner.  Have I got this right?

I would probably give away the tall ones, or maybe trade with a friend for the cone-shaped ones.

I just priced cone incense on amazon. it's about 7.20 for about 120 pieces.

Now tell me if I have it right, that you could burn  the cones.

One thing you might do if you just love the incense is to put it into your drawers; then all the things inside do take on the fragrance.

It isn't the best solution; and maybe others will have better ideas for you.

Best,

Penny

Hello, I wanted to start burning incense but, we are not allowed to have open flames here at my apartments. I have a bunch of sticks and the electric burners do not seem to fit my sticks. Any other solutions that anyone has found! Thanks Heather