Re: low tec solutions

Josh Kennedy

I think at walmart my son and I got these wax things. They are like candles but they are in a glass tray and a slightly smaller glass dish goes into the tray. So you put the block of wax with the scent you want into the tray which sits inside the dish and then you plug it into the wall. It heats up the wax enough to melt it but it does not burn and its not hot enough to really burn you either. But it gives the whole place a nice scent. Its like a candle but without burning or lighting anything on fire. I don't remember what these products are called. The plug-in wax trays.

Josh