Re: accessible tor version?

Gene

I've never heard of such an option and I doubt it.

You can write to the Tor developers.  I don't know why accessibility is disabled now.  I remember reading a year or two ago that Tor developers had made the current version accessible, at least that is my recollection.

Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible tor version?

Hello Gene,

I'd say your assessment is right on. I believe I'm seeing the disable
accessibility in play. I've tried two screen readers and neither can
see the menus. Is there another way I can get at this setting perhaps
a commandline option to temporarily give me accessibility support then
while in that session turning the setting  permanently correct? Or
another way?

Thanks.
Dave.