From: Gene
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] chrome

I'm not sure.  Where do you see such wide fluctuations as five minutes and two days.  The only place I see something like that is when uploading, not downloading, to Dropbox.  What happens when you use other browsers?  Perhaps the download is timing out because of a network problem.  it may be so slow for so long that it simply stops as a timeout.  You may be able to verify that by checking the download history, which I'll discuss later if necessary.  But first, what happens with other browsers?

Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 5:13 PM

so what happens
when it works, the download will complete successfully
when it does not work, i normally hear 5 minutes remaining or then it goes to 2 days remainding then 10 minutes
etc
then it does not work