locked Re: warning if you doing business

Laz

And with that, we all now have a better idea of what this person is
like. No matter what anyone says he will continue to come up with
negative commentary and personal attacks.

Ah well,

Laz

On 3/5/20, brian <bsackrider55@gmail.com> wrote:
You just proved my point that you don't care. Blind people just
don't have 200 dollars we need payments for much than that. Free mater
is not the problem thats just an excuse not to use it. That could happen
if it is used or not and it does. I exper better than this from somone
who isblind. If somthing is able to be sent by free mater than it
should be. I would never spend 1,000 dollars for an iphone I just have
a basic phone that I make my monthly payments on. For the record 200
dollars would be about a third of the monthly income of the blind so
thats is taking advantage of the blind. What about braille? If somone
requested braille would you provide it? If not than you are no better
than all of the rest of the other companies. We need braille and not
audio.

Brian Sackrider

On 3/5/2020 5:57 PM, Laz wrote:
I do operate my own business and would not use free matter for the
blind under any circumstances. Instead I use the USPS and pay for the
postage myself, except on international orders but I do subsidize the
international postage as well.

I had too many experiences before I started my business when I did use
free matter for the blind personally, of packages getting lost,
packages coming back postage due, etc, that I decided I would never
use it in my business.

In answer to someone else's comments in this thread about
blindbusinesses not caring about blind people or offering payment
plans, we do offer lay-away plans but only for orders totaling $200 or
more such as for a Victor Reader Stream, Victor Reader Trek, etc.

I am blind, am not rich by any stretch of the imagination, and I do care.

Laz

On 3/5/20, Dave Mitchel <dbmitchel@centurylink.net> wrote:
the government pays for free matter. that is not or does not include
things
you pay for as it is free matter.
if I am selling you or anyone else I cannot send that free matter as it
is
not free but has been paid for.