locked Re: warning if you doing business

Carolyn Arnold

True enough. They have ballots in Spanish, but not Braille, and like my coworker said, back when I was still working, "you can't learn to see."

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2020 8:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] warning if you doing business

What do you have against braille? The sighted have print and we should have braille. Braille will always be the most efficient way to look somthing up just try to find what you want on an audio cd. We should have all braille and no audio.

Brian Sackrider

On 3/5/2020 7:35 PM, Dave wrote:
Gosh, a couple of you had me Laughing Out Loud!

Complaining about having to pay Postage, and that Braille instructions
don[t come in the package?

Sheesh! Be Dam Thankful you get an Audio file! but, Braille?

Now that was Funny! I Needed a Good Laugh today.

Grumpy Dave