locked Re: warning if you doing business

Laz

I too lost my eyesight fairly later in life but had the added
difficulty of having neuropathy and they didn't want to waste their
time trying to teach me Braille.

I prefer my directions in text and/or audio with text being my first choice.

Who can't access a plain text file using whatever equipment they have
on hand, whether that be a computer or some sort of braille device?

Laz

On 3/6/20, Marie <magpie.mn@comcast.net> wrote:
Very well said, Victor. Since I am one of the group you mentioned I remember

the incident and since I am also one of the people who had some useable
sight until fairly late in life, I could not agree with you more.
At 59 I did not want to learn braille other than the alphabet. And I would
put my skills with audio and digital media up against the braille user any
day.