locked Re: warning if you doing business

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I don't think we need continue this, guys. Brian's point is valid, no matter how ill written. If one reads braille, one is truly reading, not listening. He is saying that this distinction is important. I believe that it is too. It is true that many people who lose their sight later in life do not necessarily need braille, and in some cases, cannot read it because of health reasons. However, a basic knowledge of the code is useful for labeling and for taking notes. Although there is a group of folks who are employed and do not read braille, 80% of all the employed blind do read braille. I believe that this statistic bears exploration.

Let's be nice to each other, eh? The rewards of tolerance are well known.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring