locked Re: warning if you doing business

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I believe that Brian writes as well as he is able. Not sure what his difficulties may be e.g. learning differences, DeafBlindness, whatever. Criticizing someone who is doing their best to communicate is not productive. Pointing out errors, yes, privately, but calling someone out for commenting on mistakes made by others when he, himself, has made mistakes may feel good, but is, in my view, unproductive. That's what I was referring to, Gene.

Sorry, I keep forgetting to quote stuff. This mailer doesn't quote automatically.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring