From: Mike B
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2020 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dear Friends, How do I shut Paragraph Marking off in my Word 2007 using JAWS 13

Yo Bro,

Try the following:
1. While in Word press, Insert + V, to open Jaws quick settings.

2. Down arrow to, Editing Options, if it says closed press the right arrow to open.

3. Continue down arrowing 6 or so times to, New Lines and Paragraphs Indication, if this says, On, press the spacebar to turn it off.

4. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save and close.

Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!