Re: Accessible mainstream electronic games?

Mich Verrier

Hi I can’t think of anyother main stream accessible games. As far as Xbox the only thing on that successful is the menus the games themselves generally are not accessible hth

On Mar 6, 2020, at 5:08 PM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying at least one electronic game from Amazon. I know that Say What and Boppit are accessible, but are there others? Also, I haven't been really interested in XBox, so I haven't been paying attention to messages on that topic. So are there any games that are already accessible?
Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com