locked Re: warning if you doing business

Laz

Yes, it's an active and thriving list with many transactions occurring
on a daily basis. There are nearly 1000 members but if you want the
most exposure for your ad whether you're selling, buying, or trading
then it's the list you want to be on and not the smaller, less active,
and moribund lists which are still out there besides most of the
people on those smaller lists are on BlindAds as well. To subscribe
just send a blank email message to the following email address,

BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

Take care,

Laz

On 3/7/20, Evan Reese <mentat1@dslextreme.com> wrote:
My thought would be that if you want to find a nice braille display at a
good price is to subscribe to the Blind Ads list.
I got a perfectly functional Pac Mate Omni BX version with a great 40-cell
braille display from someone on that list for $400.
Sure, it's older technology, but it'll still do a lot of stuff. And for
plain old reading, it's more than adequate.
there have been other great deals on braille displays as well.
The traffic is pretty high though. But one good deal makes it worthwhile to

join.
Evan